Quote of the Week



Today we may say aloud before an awe-struck world: "We are still masters of our fate. We are still captain of our souls."

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My Message on Super Tuesday - YES WE CAN!

As Super Tuesday descends upon us, my heart is filled with hope, for the first time in years - real hope. Today, I believe that the American people can, and more importantly, WILL, send a message to the world. Today, we stand for change. REAL CHANGE. Today, we stand for Hope. Today, we stand for a better future and a better world for our children. Today, as my state casts it's ballots, I'm proud to say that I will tell the world, "YES WE CAN!" What will your vote say?

For a little inspiration as you head out to the polls, I encourage you all to check out my new video bar... It's a new song by the leader of the Black Eyed Peas, and I think it says it all.

1 comment:

navywife6 said...

Love the song, wished we were voting today I WANT to make a DIFFERENCE. GO GET 'EM GIRL!!!!